xDeFi is launching reward on Kovan testnet
The protocol stack of xDeFi was launched on the Ethereum Kovan testnet on December 15, 2020, and now the user “Rewarded Test to Earn XDEX” activity is officially opened.
All users are invited to test and experience the Swap, Pool and xHalfLife functional modules. During this test, valid users participating in the test can share a token incentive of 100,000 XDEX tokens (excluding bug rewards).
2021.02.07 17:00 PM- 2021.02.21 17:00 PM (UTC+8)
Activity 1 : Experience xDeFi immediately and share 100,000 XDEX
Activity reward : 20 XDEX/person
Reward quota : First-come-first-served, this test will automatically end after the reward is issued.
Way of participation : Get the test coins through the faucet, you can view “How to get Kovan testnet tokens”.
- Log in to https://swap.kovan.xdefi.com ;
- Connect to the Ethereum Kovan test network through the MetaMask wallet ;
- Complete the following operations on xDeFi through the Kovan testnet :
a. Exchange (Swap) ;
b. Add liquidity, remove liquidity ;
c. Create stream with xHalfLife.
Activity Details ：2021.02.07 17:00 PM- 2021.02.21 17:00 PM (UTC+8), all users who complete tasks （3 times Swap + 1 time to add liquidity + 1 time to remove liquidity +1 time Farm+1 time to use xHalfLife to create a stream）on the Koven testnet as required will have the opportunity to share event rewards.
Each user can get up to 20 XDEX until the 100,000 tokens are issued. After xDeFi is officially launched on the Ethereum mainnet, the XDEX token rewards on mainnet will be issued to the MetaMask address of each eligible user participating in the testnet activity.
Activity 2 : Find bugs and win rewards
Activity reward : 500 XDEX/ Bug
How to participate : If you find any bugs caused by platform problems during the “Activity 1” testnet experience, you can scan the QR code below to submit the bug description through the questionnaire, and you can also give us feedback on your experience and suggestions. After the xDeFi team confirms the bug as a valid bug, when the mainnet goes online, users who submit valid bugs will be issued 500 XDEX/bug rewards to their reserved Ethereum wallet address.
Activity Details :
a. When multiple users submit the same bug, the user who submitted the bug first will get the bug reward.
b. The same user can submit up to 3 bugs. The user reward is calculated according to the total number of adopted bugs, and each person can accumulate up to 3 times.
c. Users can check the bug adoption status and award status through the follow-up articles of this official account of xDeFi.
Precautions for this test
- All rewards will be issued to the Ethereum MetaMask account address reserved by the user after the protocols are launched on the Ethereum mainnet.
- Each IP corresponds to only one MetaMask account address, and the account creation time must exceed 6 months. If there are multiple addresses, only the valid account with the most rewards will be issued rewards;
- The final interpretation right of this test belongs to the xDeFi team.